There is a saying in Swahili, “Mkono mmoja haupigi makofi”, which translates to “One hand (alone) cannot clap.” It is through the support of many generous people that Jitegemee is able provide the street kids of Machakos, Kenya, with access to formal and vocational education.
Your tax-deductable donation—no matter the size—will make a real difference:
- $100 supports a child in elementary school for a year
- $200 supports a teenager in a year-long vocational apprenticeship
- $500 supports a child in secondary school for a year
- $1,000 supports computer and mobile programming apprenticeships and curriculum development
Donate via M-Pesa Paybill
- Send M-PESAto Pay Bill Business number 593249
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter Business no. 593249
- Enter Account no. 0401164340
- Enter the Amount Ksh.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA with a Confirmation Code